Why join the Uniprix Group?
The Uniprix Group is the largest network of independent pharmacists in Quebec. Since its inception in 1977, it has continued to thrive and grow throughout the province.
Fully controlled by pharmacist-owners, the Group brings together four distinct yet complementary banners: Uniprix, Uniprix Santé, Uniprix Clinique and Clinique Santé. At Uniprix, all members of our extended family of professionals take their rightful place, in keeping with their skill set and career goals.
The Uniprix Group in numbers
- Volume purchasing power
- Opportunity to manage your pharmacy and practise your profession freely and independently
- Access to a supportive team of experts dedicated to the success of your business
A unique business model
The franchisor/franchisee formula based on the affiliation of pharmacist-owners is unique to the Uniprix Group. It was developed to meet the needs of pharmacists looking to combine the pharmacy side of the practice with its business side, while remaining free and independent.
3 banners, 3 approaches to pharmacy practice
- Full-size stores
- Host of services offered by pharmacists
- Wide selection of health, beauty, household and other products
- Medium-size stores
- Selection of health, beauty, household and other products
- Dispensary prominently featured
- Essential role as neighbourhood drugstore
- Small stores
- Usually in or adjacent to a medical clinic
- Dispensary and pharmacentical counter only
- Personalized services
Experts at your service
The strength of the Uniprix Group lies in the skilled, experienced head office team, whose members have a single goal in mind: the success of your pharmacy.
The Uniprix Group offers a full lineup of turnkey services: purchase offers, market studies, site evaluations, pro forma balance sheets, financing, marketing plans and store layout, to name just a few.
Want to know more?
Call us at 514 723-8215 ext.258 or at 1 800 723-8215 ext.258 or
By email : email@example.com